|Location||Sieversufer 7-9, Berlin|
|Date Posted||Mai 31, 2022|
Medical technology that saves lives Enabling people with cardiovascular diseases to live better lives. That's what drives us. At BIOTRONIK, we are a leading healthcare company and manufacturer of cardiac medical technology based in Berlin. It is our goal to develop new, customized and highly reliable therapies for the needs of sick people and the medical requirements of tomorrow's cardiology. We are represented in over 100 countries around the world - with innovative products such as pacemakers, stents and implantable defibrillators, as well as telemedicine services that are vital for a person's heart and their health.
- Understand the business and its needs and identify where Total Rewards could support. Use these insights as input to solution-finding in a globally consistent manner, yet relevant and adaptable to the local markets thus helping shape our Total Rewards approach.
- Partner closely with all relevant stakeholders such as leaders, HR, Finance and others in compensation topics, processes and instruments Providing relevant data & insights, facts and trends to support decision making and solutions. Model compensation systems in alignment with your stakeholders.
- Steer compensation processes like salary or performance review, incl. collecting feedback, communicating policies and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Facilitate the international salary survey process. Benchmark jobs individually and collectively for all levels against survey data and other market intelligence sources to ensure external competitiveness and internal equity of our salary structures.
- Evaluate positions and analyze job requirements.
- Use data analysis techniques to assess market trends and analyze the effectiveness and competitiveness of our existing compensation programs, Recommend future-looking changes and enhancements to the management.
- Evaluate, review, develop, implement and administer our compensation programs.
- Support the annual budgeting process through reliable compensation forecasting. Provide compensation data analysis support in collaboration with the HR Reporting Team, create proposals for corporate and departmental planning and decision making.
- Prepare training and communication materials and conduct trainings for our global HR community
- You are THE Reward subject matter expert and driven by the idea of building an ‘amazing employee Reward experience
- You know how to find a key to every person, to engage, work and build strong relationships with your multiple stakeholders and have a hands-on, pragmatic attitude
- You have proven expert knowledge and working experience of compensation principles and strategies as well as managing compensation programs, job evaluation and benchmarking methods with different service providers such as WillisTowersWatson and Mercer on global scale
- You think strategically and translate that thinking to action
- You have an innovative, global mindset and the sensitivity and ability to adapt to working with diverse groups and cultures and to accommodate business requirements that span multiple time zones
- You have project management experience and are able to work under pressure and ambiguity to support multiple concurrent compensation related activities
- You overview entire processes and structures and influence decisions at a high level
- You’re structured, solution-orientated, excellent in solving complex problems, self-driven, and able to prioritize and execute projects in a changing environment
- You have strong analytical skills and superior attention to detail and accuracy
- You are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint and experienced in working with SAP HCM and SuccessFactors
- You have a good understanding of HR practice. Experience as HR Business Partner will be a plus
- You’re fluent in English and German, with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You are an expert in training and explaining Reward to employees
What we offer
- Be part of a company that saves lives with its medical products
- Attractive remuneration according to the collective wage agreement of the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days vacation, family-friendly & flexible working hours with core and flexitime
- Comprehensive health care (vaccination offers, discounts in fitness chains, health days, company sports groups)
- The possibility to work partly from home office
- Intensive and individual training in an interesting and challenging field of activity