|Date Posted||Juni 24, 2022|
|AGB||Ich bin mit den <a href="https://hr-jobs.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/AGB_Agenturjobs.de_.pdf" target="_blank">AGB </a> einverstanden|
Global HRIS & Data Manager London Your role as HRIS & Data Manager: This is a new and single-contributor role at Utopia Music. You will be responsible for implementing, leading, guiding and technically supporting all HR systems used by Utopia Music. (i.e. HRIS (Workday), L&D system, ATS, Payroll, employee survey platform, and much more). You will lead the development and on-going administration of the global HRIS strategy/roadmap and will be responsible for the design, maintenance, integration, and data reporting across all of the organisation’s HRIS systems globally. This role requires strong teamwork and collaboration with multiple stakeholders and able to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities. You will report directly to the Global Director of People Operations and be part of the People Operations Team consisting of around 8 - 10 team members. The ideal candidate lives in Europe and has experience working for an international fast pace, scale-up organiation and has worked in a similar role. Workday is the main platform so experience with implementing and maintaining this system is key. The current HR systems are a bit outdated so new systems, like Workday and others need to be implemented. You know how to manage the dynamics of an international organisation, including the technical and legal complexities that come with a cross-border footprint. You have a drive, used to work under pressure and ready to make things happen while passionate about driving operational excellence and supporting key initiatives across the company with a focus on enabling strategic outcomes. Within this role you can work remote. VITRU | International Executive Recruitment is exclusively assisting Utopia Music to recruit the best candidate for this crucial role. What you will do:
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of our HR systems.
- Analyze HR processes and make recommendations for improvements via the use of technology.
- Identify opportunities for automation and reduction of manual processes in partnership with teams.
- Lead the specifications, development, and implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports, integrations, and procedures for HR module users to ensure efficient business processes.
- Utilize metrics and analytics to improve HR and business decision-making and provides business analytics and custom reports.
- Responsible for owning global data reporting to support the business.
- Provide data-based recommendations to improve the candidate and employee experience.
- Create reports that helps partners 'to look around the corner' and identify trends, patterns and issues.
- Collect and compile people metrics, in an automated fashion, from a variety of sources including HRIS, payroll outputs, employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, recruiting pipeline and closure, government labor statistics, and competitors practices.
- Provide self-service and customizable functionality for organisational health and business intelligence reporting.
- Create and lead processes, systems, governance, and discipline that scale as it relates to data management.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Lead HR change through process mapping, continuous improvement and communication planning.
- Assist with reviewing any new potential employee experience technology vendors to assess utilization and optimization, to include project managing and needs assessments.
- Multiple years of operational and strategic HRIS experience.
- Subject matter expertise in Workday and other connected HR-Systems.
- Experience and proven success in developing fit for purpose, HR technology-enabled systems and processes. Global HR system experience necessary.
- Expertise with vendor selection and vendor management.
- Experience performing diagnostic tests and audits.
- Exceptional analytical reasoning and problem-solving capabilities with demonstrated abilities to think creatively and strategically to solve and answer key business questions/problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills, with a professional demeanour.
- Well organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to multi-task and manage complexity.
- Ability to adapt to modification and changes to project plans, demonstrating flexibility to implement new strategies and tactics to accommodate these changes.
- Ability to make both strategic and tactical decisions on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Experience collecting data and generating reports using appropriate business insights tools.
- Great atmosphere - we live, love & breathe music & tech!
- Utopia Music offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast-growing international company.
- We offer a very competitive remuneration package, stock options and a bonus.
- Working in an impact oriented team and inclusive company culture.
- Flexible remote policy provides the freedom to work either from one of our offices or from home.
- We celebrate being an international- and multicultural company.