|Home-Office, Berlin, Germany
|Februar 12, 2024
We are looking for a Business Partner to join our Country Operations Team, that is responsible for talent management and talent development in the respective market as well as shaping the organizational culture, driving headcount effectiveness and company growth in our AUTO1 Group People Department. In this Department we shape the way we work and help our team grow. AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de and AUTO1.com.
- Collaborate closely with important stakeholders of the departments and support them in building high-performing teams
- Consult with your stakeholders on any HR topic, no matter if it is the VP, a team lead or an employee - you're the department's go-to person
- Establish a very close and trustful relationship with the departments to push topics such as structure, reporting lines, feedback cycles, career paths and employee engagement
- Own topics and processes from onboarding of new starters to exits of employees and ensure a great employee experience
- Manage your daily recurring People tasks in your department, like: payroll review, structure changes, salary benchmarks, feedback and raise cycles, and any topic that you prove to be relevant
- Bachelor's degree in business, psychology or similar field and hands-on experience in HR business partnering or in a similar advisory position, preferably in an international startup environment
- Basic knowledge of German labor law in combination with coaching or guidance attitude for educating our management
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to multitask, a can-do mentality and a very structured way of working
- Data-driven, strong experience working with reports and dashboards, followed by a pristine understanding of data meaning and limitations
- Excellent language skills in German and English
- 100% remote! No matter where you live, work full time from home
- Time to relax: 28 days vacation
- Flexible working hours and possibility to opt for 30h/ working week
- Modern IT equipment & support
- Above-average corporate pension plan
- Take responsibility and own your topic
- Frequent feedback talks will support you in achieving your goals
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
You do not meet 100% of the requirements? Take your shot and apply anyway! We offer room for growth and challenges to learn from.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.