|Februar 12, 2024
Join us as a Senior People Business Partner (m/f/d) in our People & Relations team in Berlin or Hamburg on a shared journey that matters!
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 350 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.
About the team
You will join the People & Relations Business Partner team alongside Frank and Gabi. We are a part of People & Relations and are responsible for Business Partnering, Learning & Development, and Organizational Development at MOIA. Your focus will be on supporting our Central Functions (Business Development, Marketing, Brand, Finance, Office Management, and Strategy).
With 16 professionals in People & Relations located in Berlin and Hamburg, we support the company through three different teams: Recruiting, Operations, and Business Partnering. We aim to provide top-notch services, scalable concepts, and frameworks. We are key sparring partners, fostering a positive and appreciative culture.
- You are a strategic partner to our Central Functions management, providing insights on relevant concepts, strategies, and solutions.
- You drive and implement programs, initiatives, and solutions in your assigned area, collaborating closely with our people managers to support their daily leadership responsibilities and our organizational needs for growth.
- You understand the needs of your business areas in terms of organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, performance management, and capability assessment. You establish strong connections with all relevant stakeholders to drive future scale and growth of the business.
- As a change agent, you comprehend and communicate the relevant perspectives of change, guiding the process to ensure its optimal outcome.
- You have several years of relevant work experience as a Business Partner or in a similar HR role.
- You enjoy stepping into different roles, such as a sparring partner, advisor, and coach, finding solutions for individuals and the organization.
- You like working in a fast-paced environment and on greenfield projects.
- You can derive strategic people goals from business targets.
- You enjoy cross-functional collaboration.
- You are genuinely interested in people and supporting their individual growth.
- A background in Systemic Coaching is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role since we are looking for a diverse range of experiences, skills, and interests. We are certain that there will be something for everyone because we are working on such a variety of tasks and embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach Ben from our People & Relations team directly.
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and the possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 6 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully subsidized) for commuting and traveling throughout Germany and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt. We are dedicated to actively fostering a workplace that celebrates and promotes diversity in various aspects such as age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA, we embrace a culture where people are accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
In our commitment to promoting diversity and inclusivity, we regularly provide unconscious bias training to all our employees. Furthermore, we continuously strive to enhance our hiring process by ensuring a diverse hiring panel.
To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include your picture, age, address, or any other details that are unrelated to your qualifications and suitability for the role.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.