|Februar 11, 2024
Join the world leader in advanced energy storage solutions and be part of the success story of VARTA®!
At Clarios, we're powering today, into tomorrow.Clarios is the global leader in advanced, low-voltage battery technologies for mobility. We power progress through ever-smarter solutions for virtually every kind of vehicle. With 16,000 employees in over 140 countries, we bring deep expertise to our Aftermarket and OEM partners, and reliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives. We answer to the planet with a rigorous ESG focus – advancing best-in-class sustainability practices and advocating for them across our industry. We recover, recycle and reuse up to 99% of our battery materials. Clarios is a Brookfield portfolio company.
As a (Senior) Total Rewards Analyst (m/f/d) you will collaboratively work across the Total Rewards EMEA and global team, Human Resources Business Partners, and operational business leaders to build, implement and maintain market-competitive compensation and benefits programs. You will assist in leading a variety of projects, including job evaluations, annual compensation reviews, annual incentive processing, pay program designs and compliance, annual salary structure movement, company car policy and lease budget review and implementation of new programs and support the annual renewal of insured benefits such as life and medical within the assigned region. This role will be based in our Clarios EMEA HQ in Hannover, Germany.
Responsibilities: What you will do
- Demonstrate expertise in compensation analysis including competitive pay analysis, structure design, position in range (PIR) analysis, financial impact, merit increase and salary structure movement trends, annual incentive plan design, and long-term incentive compensation.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our business leaders and HR business partners, providing consultation and creative solutions to address total compensation challenges in the business.
- Assist in the development, implementation, administration, and evaluation of strategies, plans, programs, and procedures designed to provide for equitable and competitive employee compensation and benefits.
- Manage and lead timeline and budge for a variety of projects, including annual compensation review and incentive processing, pay program designs and compliance, annual salary structure movement, and implementation of new programs.
- Support Workday compensation system enhancements in partnership with HRIS on Total Rewards Statements, etc.
- Develop metrics and reports to assess the utilization of our pay programs against market and company goals.
- Research, analyze, and provide insights across geographic locations on future improvements, anticipating upcoming compensation and benefits concerns.
- Transfer knowledge by training client teams on processes and deliverables.
- Providing support to the annual renewal of insured benefits such as life and medical within the assigned region.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: What we look for
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or similar field required, MBA certification desirable.
- Advanced work experience in Human Resources including functional experience in Compensation and Benefits
- Proven competency in consulting skills, project management skills and teaming skills
- Strong detail orientation, a passion for accuracy and the ability to see the broader picture.
- Ability working toward deadlines, multi-tasking and operating in an environment with shifting priorities.
- Ability to build partnerships with your compensation team members, Human Resources, and managers in an international environment.
- Exceptional proficiency in working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and advanced experience with other Microsoft Office tools.
- Proficient skills in Project Management tools
- Experience with Human Resources systems, experience with Workday desirable
- Advanced English knowledge required; German is a plus.
Benefits: What we offer
As a technology leader with strong brand (i.e., VARTA® and OPTIMA®), Clarios notably lives on the creativity, capability and satisfaction of its employees. Therefore, we offer people with drive and power many good reasons to join us:
- Working in an international environment
- Strong commitment to integrity, values, social engagement, and sustainability
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible and trust-based working hours
- Company kindergarten
- Mobile work policy
- Leisure activities, e.g., photography club or dragon boating
- Wellbeing, e.g., gym and physiotherapist at Hannover Campus
- Team events, e.g., public viewing, 96Plus Winter Barbecue
- Two Canteens at Hannover Campus
- Modern office environment
- Internal Learning Academy and EMEA Mentoring Program
- Well advanced Onboarding process and Buddy Program
- Company Bike Leasing
- Support in relocating and finding a flat (depending on individual factors)